Wednesday, May 10

Midweek Magnolias DT #165 Anything Goes


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK  MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 

"Anything Goes "
With a Magnolia image

I've inked up my newest stamp Gelato Tilda from the Summer 2017
collection and I've also used her cute Doohickey Gelato die. These 
are available to pre-order over at Magnolia-licious Store 
both have been coloured with Spectrum Noir   Illustrator pens and pencils.  

My papers are Summer Crush 6x6  pad from Maja Design and my flowers are 
hand made using Heartfelt Creations Dogwood stamps and matching dies. 


I also decorated a cute wooden matchbox from Fernli Designs as a summer
memory keepsake box using the remainder of my Maja Design Summer Crush papers.



Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered


MB-May17

Marvelous Magnolia:  Shabby Chic 
All About Magnolia:   Mothers Day or Special Lady 
( my card is for a very special friend)
Cutie Pie Challenge:  Cute +Ribbon and Rubber 
The Ribbon Girl:  Any card - May challenge 


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Suzi!! Love your very pretty box as well.

    Hugs, Candy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is adorable. Gorgeous creations Suzi. Love the soft colours and that cute little box too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, just perfect for our current theme at Cutie Pie Challenge, thanks for joining us and sharing your card cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing!
    Thank you very much for participating in our All About Magnolia Challenge. I wish you good luck with the drawing of the winner. And I am very happy when you join our next challenge.

    Wish you a great day!

    XoXo Diana
    www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx