Tuesday, May 9

Magnolia-licious DT Tuesday Inspirational Post!!!



Good morning my dears I'm here to share my Tuesday
Inspirational card with you for 


I've chosen to ink up this utterly adorable Tiny Townie Stamping Bella stamp from the In the Garden Collection and she is called Lily of the Valley.  I also used the Matching die
to cut her out, no need for fussy cutting!!!


My papers are from Lemoncraft and are 6x6 Gossamer Blue
collection.  Lace, ribbon, raffia and flower are from my stash 
and I hand cut a couple of small tags to insert into
the front pocket of the card.  This is where my sentiment and
verse have been added. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  you still have loads
of time to enter our current Challenge over at 
Magnolia-licious Blog (Here)
our theme for this month is Anything Goes with the option
of Summer!!

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Fussy and Fancy Challenge :  Anything Goes 
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Daring Cardmakers:  Pictorial inspiration (I chose the colours)
Always Fun Challenges:  For a Female or Mom
Crafting from the heart:  Anything Goes 
The Ribbon Girls:  My card challenge 




10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, as ever Suzi, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and tones of this card, and the addition of the tags and tag pocket, sold it! I LOVE tags! So this is the perfect card.
    GREAT make!
    ~ Cobs. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Suzi and gorgeous soft colours. Love the fabulous design and gorgeous papers. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and auch delicate colours, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Love the little pocket for the tag. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card and lovely image and colouring. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at MMC! Hope to see you again soon.

    Sonia DT
    Making Memories Crafting
    Digitally Made

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi this is so soft and beautiful! What a great combination of image, coloring, colors and design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx